If you’ve been missing your favourite Benders classes but aren’t ready to come back to the studio, some of them are being offered virtually via the Zoom platform. These classes are all 60 minutes in length and cost 1 credit to reserve your spot. If you already have credits on your account then you can book your spot in a Zoom class in the same way that you’ve always pre-booked your classes at Benders – simply click our RESERVE tab and follow the links to our StudioBookings interface. You will receive the login details (Zoom meeting link and password) in your booking confirmation email. You cannot login to the meeting without the link and password!
If you haven’t already signed your Liability Waiver on your account, you will be required to do so before you are allowed to make reservations. Please sign the form as best you can via your touchscreen or with your mouse. (The Liability Waiver can be found by clicking on your name at the top right hand corner of your account screen and selecting MY PROFILE.)
We are limiting our Zoom classes to 20 participants each, so make sure you book early! Sorry, we can NOT accept reservations via email or phone calls.
If you need more credits, please visit the STORE tab on your Benders account (if you are not already logged in, it is accessible through the RESERVE link on the Benders website). You can buy single credits or credit packs – all class credits for virtual classes are interchangeable for in-person studio class credits. (Just remember that our in-person studio classes are still 2 credits for a 60 minute class and 3 credits for a 90 minute class.) We regret that senior and student discounts have been suspended until further notice.
IMPORTANT NOTES ON MAKING OR CANCELLING RESERVATIONS FOR ZOOM CLASSES:
- You must book a MINIMUM of 60 minutes in advance.
- If you do not receive your confirmation email, you can verify your booking by clicking the MY SCHEDULE tab on your account. If the class does not appear in the MY UPCOMING CLASSES list, then your reservation is not complete and you must start the reservation again. (Make sure you tick the check box before clicking BOOK NOW.) If your reservation appears in the list (and you’ve checked your spam and junk email folders) but you still didn’t get the email, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible and we will email the login to you. This is another reason to book early!
- If possible, please LOGIN to the class a few minutes before the scheduled start time. This will make the process of monitoring attendance much easier for the teacher.
- Just like our in-person classes, the ‘door’ to the meeting will be locked after class starts and latecomers will not be admitted. No refunds will be given if you are ‘late’ to class.
- If you have booked a class and need to cancel, you must do so a MINIMUM of 60 minutes before the class start time through the MY SCHEDULE tab on your account. No refunds will be given after the 60 minute cut-off. Sorry, email and phone cancellations are not accepted.
Don’t worry, our most recent recorded classes are still available here for a limited time.